1. Joined
    14 Jan '10
    Moves
    09 Jul '12 20:04
    Sometimes when I'm in Analyze board, I practice maybe 30 moves ahead and then I have to click back 30 times to the beginning to see what I have come up with. Great you can clear it to start over, but maybe I don't want to try another formula and just want to double check what I have come up with to see if there are any flaws in the tactics I've just worked up. Could you add a return to just the beginning of the personal practice so to save time, energy and the thoughts I am focused on.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Jul '12 00:08
    If you click on the appropriate move in the list of moves you will get the board which existed at that stage of the game. Just observe the move number when you go to analyze board.
  3. Joined
    14 Jan '10
    Moves
    10 Jul '12 16:30
    Yes, I see how that works with the analyze history, but I'm talking about when you are checking the future possible moves after the last moved played in the game.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Jul '12 21:041 edit
    Originally posted by blueimann
    Yes, I see how that works with the analyze history, but I'm talking about when you are checking the future possible moves after the last moved played in the game.
    get winboard or chesspad, it is much better and you can save them to your computer. You don't have a bad idea... but even if there were a return button to view your thoughts it would still be better using winboard or chesspad because you can save them and review them and add to them etc.

Oh, and even make several variations of similar lines... etc.
  5. Joined
    14 Jan '10
    Moves
    14 Aug '12 13:23
    That's Perfect, Phlabibit! You know exactly what I mean, I dont know anything about chess playing, that would be perfect to have for me. Chesspad? I'm not that good with computers and maybe shut something down inside of mine and cant seem to download an engine in a useable and easy way to learn to use yet? I just wish it was available here at RHP, I would have all of the tools I would need. And to think it would be saved like notes is saved play after play.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    15 Aug '12 02:29
    Originally posted by blueimann
    I dont know anything about chess playing
    And you're looking 30 moves ahead? 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree