1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    11 Dec '04 08:32
    I have seen something similar to this on another site but it's not very well implemented. Would it be possible to have analysis saved in the pgn file of a game.

ie, i've just finished a game. If i open the analyse board i can add comments after each move. Once i've written my comments, i publish it to an analysis area. Other users can search games with comments and add their own comments, thus allowing people to group analyse with ease.

This wouldn't work in the forum. Once someone has taken the time to do the analysis it should be available for people to read, without it disappearing into oblivion after a couple of days. This would allow stronger players to give tips to players without having to go to loads of trouble.
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    13 Dec '04 02:03
    Anyone? Yes/no? 😞
  3. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    13 Dec '04 03:12
    good idea
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    13 Dec '04 17:00
    Seems like a nice idea.

And a bit related; I would like to see the comment-box being a bit different than the box where you can type a message to your opponent, or having it placed on a different area on the screen.

I am fortunate to write my own notes in Dutch, so my opponent won't make much sense out of it, but still I tend to write my notes down on the area of the messenger-box. I don't think I am the only one almost making a mistake like this...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree