1. Joined
    13 Jun '10
    Moves
    08 May '14 03:551 edit
    i usually use the app on wifi.
    if its running and i move out of wifi but still have 3g coverage, i find the app will not connect
    This may not be a problem of the RHP app but of the phone, however other apps switch over ok, so i think its the RHP app somehow.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy

I had the crash loop once last week but i can't recall the lead up.
    I will take more notes if it happens again.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 May '14 09:421 edit
    Thanks for feedback.

The most recent update fixed a lot of issues relating to phones restoring the app from the background. The issue occurred in low memory situations, possibly after playing other games or heavy web browsing.

It was a design error, but this should be addressed on this version. (I now know how to test for this problem effectively so can avoid it in future.)

So, if you are not using the current build, update ASAP, but if you are, then I am very interested in the cause of the problem.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 May '14 20:33
    Can we get the ratings of both players displayed in the app, on the game board AND the game lists?
  4. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    21 May '14 06:24
    Any chance of the analysis board when it is the opponent's move?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 May '14 16:59
    Yes, now the current build has stabilised, I can do another feature release soon(ish). It seems more than popular enough to justify the time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree