Any news on new app?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 May '14 09:455 edits
    Right here :

Android App on play store

I'm still at the "book reading" stage (I need to learn iOs programming) for the iOs (iphone/ipad) app, but I have committed now to actually making it natively. It should feature match the Android version. I can't give a date for when that will arrive.
  3. Joined
    13 Jun '10
    Moves
    30 May '14 08:43
    I have come across an issue with the Android app where you have moves to make in other folders than the default inbox. Maybe there is a feature I don't see.

I have the 2014 championship games in their own folder. I can't see how to navigate to them
  4. Hell
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 08:27
    On my S3 android 4.3 while the main game screen stays on, as set in the parameters, the analysis screen times out and turns off. Can the analysis screen also stay on when the keep screen on parameter is set. I have a short display time-out to help save battery but in this case ...
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Jun '14 13:27
    Originally posted by Bael
    On my S3 android 4.3 while the main game screen stays on, as set in the parameters, the analysis screen times out and turns off. Can the analysis screen also stay on when the keep screen on parameter is set. I have a short display time-out to help save battery but in this case ...
    Yes, this clearly was an oversight. I'll get that in on the next version. Hopefully not too far away, as I have some stuff I intend to add fairly soon.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 09:32
    Recent musings:

1. Can we see more than 50 games?

2. Time remaining should not include timebank. At least make this configurable. I can't tell the difference between games where I have ten minutes before using timebank and 20 hours before using timebank... they all say "over 24 hours remaining".
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 11:48
    Originally posted by Bael
    A new build will be going live July 1st, which is primarily about better support for non-English users, but this fix has been packaged into it too.

It will be tagged as version 0.2.2c.
  8. Joined
    08 Apr '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '14 09:10
    Russ,

1) Can you make it possible to save notes without having to submit a move (as in the normal site)?

This is what I recently encountered (while testing the app for the first time):
    I wanted to save a note, without submitting a move (I hadn't decided yet). On the old site, this was possible by clicking submit move, without actually selecting a move. Hence, that's what I tried. However, apparently some move got submitted accidently. Unfortunately, this move was a blunder, which is what (oh coincidence) I wanted to write down in the note. This move had been selected, but was cancelled BEFORE I pressed 'submit'.

2) Make sure that no move is submitted, when no move is selected while pressing submit. Accidents happen easily with touch screens, so it's best to be save about this. Perhaps even ask for a confirmation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree