Originally posted by Russ
Consultation thread time.
A new build of this is next on the agenda once the next RHP release rolls out.
If you have any feature requests, please post them here.
I'm aiming to tidy up the UI a bit and get an analysis board in there anyway, so anything on top of that, let me know.
iDevice people, no clear strategy yet for the iPhone/iPad native app ...[text shortened]... be able to comment on this thread for a few days - but will be reading it first thing next week.
I use this app for the vast majority of the moves I make here even when I'm on my home wi-fi.
Current faults I believe need correction:
1. Sort out whatever it is that stops replies to in game messages being sent.
2. Text of PMs are displayed twice for some reason.
3. Moves in the month on profiles are wrong and in fact the total number of site games played is displayed instead.
4. Draw offers cannot be accepted.
5. Inability to see games where it is not my move.
6. No facility to create or accept Open Invites or send individual challenge to a buddy.
7. No facility to view buddy's current games.
8. No facility to set vacation.
These would represent a great improvement as far as I am concerned allowing me to stay in the app without the need to access the site via the smartphone's normal browser. Otherwise I second the majority of what SwissGambit has said above.