1. Kalispell, MT
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 07:351 edit
    A few things I'd like to see possible... (A great added feature Russ, thanks)

1.) Searchable - Under public games, why not give a check box for "Annotated Games"
    2.) A link on each users profile which leads to there annotated games (maybe beneath public)
    3.) Recommendations for Annotated games - Recommending posts is great, I love viewing the recommended section...why not expand this to the annotated games ?
    4.) The allowance to edit "Leading Comments" ... perhaps this exists and I've missed it?

Thanks Russ, great feature... 🙂

-GIN
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 20:31
    Originally posted by Nowakowski
    A few things I'd like to see possible... (A great added feature Russ, thanks)

1.) Searchable - Under public games, why not give a check box for "Annotated Games"
    2.) A link on each users profile which leads to there annotated games (maybe beneath public)
    3.) Recommendations for Annotated games - Recommending posts is great, I love viewing the recomme ...[text shortened]... ... perhaps this exists and I've missed it?

Thanks Russ, great feature... 🙂

-GIN
    Greetings, aspects within your comments that you excelled at...resubscribe, rejoin the clan and we can try to petition further..
    No subscription = no voice...I'm told it's not the case but it makes perfect sense.
    'Hope Nunn's Understanding Move by Move ebook was useful to you 🙂
  3. Kalispell, MT
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 01:53
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Greetings, aspects within your comments that you excelled at...resubscribe, rejoin the clan and we can try to petition further..
    No subscription = no voice...I'm told it's not the case but it makes perfect sense.
    'Hope Nunn's Understanding Move by Move ebook was useful to you 🙂
    Much appreciated friend.

I have full intentions of rejoining. Game load will be low - but I have full intention of ramping up
    my annotations... do a couple games a day - and do my hearts best to get them posted here as
    well.

Appreciate the compliment friend, and absolutely love Nunn's book; even in digital format its
    captivating!

-GIN
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 14:07
    Originally posted by Nowakowski
    Added both of these.
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 01:32
    Originally posted by Russ
    Added both of these.
    Brilliant 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree