1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    04 Dec '08 14:57
    There are so few new announcements, that I never know when to go and check to see if any have been posted. Possible conveniences:

1. an automatic email notice that RHP has posted a new general announcement
    2. The Forums menu color changes when an announcement has been posted by the admin recently (it could be if the announcement hasn't been opened, or within the last week, or whatever)
    3. The Announcements Thread could change color, or have an icon or other indicator showing that a new annoucement has been posted (recently, or hasn't been opened yet, etc.)
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 22:42
    Originally posted by coquette
    There are so few new announcements, that I never know when to go and check to see if any have been posted. Possible conveniences:

1. an automatic email notice that RHP has posted a new general announcement
    2. The Forums menu color changes when an announcement has been posted by the admin recently (it could be if the announcement hasn't been opened, or w ...[text shortened]... tor showing that a new annoucement has been posted (recently, or hasn't been opened yet, etc.)
    I agree, it would be nice.

Even a post/section on the homepage showing the new announcements would be good.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Dec '08 01:29
    It seems your suggestion has had an immediate response in the form of 2009 challenge 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree