1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 14:54
    Right now your tournaments always stay on the My Tournaments page even those that you've been eliminated in. It would be nice if we you could personally archive tournaments so that only the ones we're still playing in would be shown on the My Tournaments page, just like with My Games.
  2. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 15:13
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Right now your tournaments always stay on the My Tournaments page even those that you've been eliminated in. It would be nice if we you could personally archive tournaments so that only the ones we're still playing in would be shown on the My Tournaments page, just like with My Games.
    I've asked about this before too. I also seem to remember a thread involving Skeeter and a few others asking for this. It would certainly be a huge help for tracking/organizing tournies. So far though, I haven't heard anything.

I think you should pester Russ mercilessly until he caves. I've got faith in you Marauder. 🙂
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 15:24
    Would they need to be archived? It would be good if there was a 'indicator' column on the my tournaments page, maybe simply stating what round you exited the tournie. If there was no number there, then you're still involved.

I haven't even entered a page of tournaments, so maybe the annoyance is worse than I see.

D
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 15:42
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Would they need to be archived? It would be good if there was a 'indicator' column on the my tournaments page, maybe simply stating what round you exited the tournie. If there was no number there, then you're still involved.

I haven't even entered a page of tournaments, so maybe the annoyance is worse than I see.

D
    I entered about 28, so they're two pages. I like to keep a cap on my games and it's nice to know when a second round of a tournament you've advanced in is about to start; right now I have to manually go through the tournament, find me and see if I advanced. Your idea would show that, too, but it would be nice just to have a page of active tournaments. It would also be consistent with the way Games are done so maybe it could use similiar code and wouldn't be too much of a problem to write (WARNING: computer illiterate person talking)
  5. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 22:04
    active tournaments are what we need - same as active games...
    put the rest in the achives where they belong

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree