1. Joined
    26 May '09
    Moves
    08 Jun '09 04:45
    If we had the ability to "queue" up moves it would increase the pace at which correspondence chess is played, to a certain degree of chess playing skill. For example if you see forced mate, you could put in that if your opponent plays a certain move it will immediately make the move you assigned it to, as long as your opponent was to play that move. And as long as players get creative, its usefullness doesn't stop at mating nets.

If this has been allready suggested i apologise. If not, any questions/comments?
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    08 Jun '09 05:511 edit
    Originally posted by Blackson
    If we had the ability to "queue" up moves it would increase the pace at which correspondence chess is played, to a certain degree of chess playing skill. For example if you see forced mate, you could put in that if your opponent plays a certain move it will immediately make the move you assigned it to, as long as your opponent was to play that move. And as ing nets.

If this has been allready suggested i apologise. If not, any questions/comments?
    We have conditional moves. That seems to be what you are suggesting, or I am missing something? With conditional moves you can queue up any number of advanced moves.
  3. Joined
    26 May '09
    Moves
    08 Jun '09 08:01
    hm.. I believe i was, my apologies, i hadn't noticed this condition move feature until now. Feel free to lock/delete this thread.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    09 Jun '09 00:15
    Originally posted by Blackson
    hm.. I believe i was, my apologies, i hadn't noticed this condition move feature until now. Feel free to lock/delete this thread.
    Sorry, we have conditional moves, but we don't have any freedom

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree