Originally posted by hakaman
when the king has only 1 move to make it should happen automaticly
What you write is not the same as what you ment it to be. But if I understand you correctly you mean: "When there is only one move for the opponent, the move should be done automatically".
Well, I still oppose to the proposition, there are always a chioses for the opponent.
(1) He can move immediately.
(2) He can wait to tomorrow or later to move.
(3) He can resign.
(4) He want to ask for a draw at the same time he moves.
(5) He wants to give you an in-game comment.
(6) He don't want to move at all, waiting for a time-out.
(7) certainly many more chioses...
He can still do whatever he wants to, when he wants to, of any reason at all. You don't have to like it, he doesn't have to explain his reasons.
No no, i say no.