1. Joined
    02 Apr '04
    Moves
    20 May '06 14:16
    I would like to see the automatic timeouts applied to Clan matches. These are after all competitive matches with a simillar structure to the
    mini-tournaments. I believe, therefore, that the same rules should be applied and when the timebank(clock) runs down the player should be eliminated.
  2. Swansea
    Moves
    20 May '06 14:35
    Originally posted by WayneC
    I would like to see the automatic timeouts applied to Clan matches. These are after all competitive matches with a simillar structure to the
    mini-tournaments. I believe, therefore, that the same rules should be applied and when the timebank(clock) runs down the player should be eliminated.
    Same here, and im sure alot of other people would too, as it has been brought up before. 🙂
  3. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    20 May '06 15:26
    i agree
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    20 May '06 15:281 edit
    I don't agree. I like to collect skulls. And especially those starred ones...
    But it is a good idea in case both players are gone into eternity, though.
  5. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    20 May '06 22:51
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I don't agree. I like to collect skulls. And especially those starred ones...
    But it is a good idea in case both players are gone into eternity, though.
    You can still take the skull if you wish. I'm sure it would be like tournaments and have a 2 day delay.

Either way, I agree. Rec'd.
  6. University
    Moves
    21 May '06 00:36
    I like it.
  7. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    21 May '06 22:42
    I would like to see the automatic timeouts applied to Clan matches.
    I agree too. This would be in keeping with the competitive aspect of the clan games as they are very similar to the duel style tournaments. 2 day auto timeouts would be the right way to go...
  8. Standard memberJDK2
    Trainee Party Animal
    Moves
    22 May '06 10:46
    I agree too. Great idea.
  9. Standard memberLoose Screw
    Insane in the Brain!
    The House of Pain.
    Moves
    23 May '06 20:21
    A good idea.
  10. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    29 May '06 02:06
    Surely all games played are competitive matches and as such an auto timeout should apply to all games.
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 May '06 08:20
    I concur, especially when both players go awol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree