1. Subscriberdaniv
    Daniel
    Bucharest
    Moves
    03 May '13 13:03
    Hello, it would be nice if the number of waiting games, messages unread and maybe some other numbers / figures could be updated automatically without full refresh on page (possibly with ajax, as it is happening now on facebook, twitter, etc). The idea is that I keep the page open and is not so handy to manually refresh to see if other games are awaiting for your move.
    Thanks
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 May '13 13:173 edits
    Right now you can use the little "Bell" icon in the bottom right of your browser, which will take you to the next waiting game. (Assuming you haven't turned it off in the past - turn back on in "My Site Settings" "Enable dock bar" )

Or, when you are viewing a game where it is not your move, you can select :

"Wait this game" or "Wait any game" which will either refresh that game or go to any other game awaiting a move.
  3. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 May '13 22:461 edit
    Originally posted by daniv
    Hello, it would be nice if the number of waiting games, messages unread and maybe some other numbers / figures could be updated automatically without full refresh on page (possibly with ajax, as it is happening now on facebook, twitter, etc). The idea is that I keep the page open and is not so handy to manually refresh to see if other games are awaiting for your move.
    Thanks
    There's a greasemonkey script for this if you're using Firefox. I have a "x games waiting" in the bottom of my screen which refreshes at 1 minute intervals, no matter what webpage I'm viewing. It doesn't do messages though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree