1. Standard memberMrbobs
    Wang Leader
    Tower of Wang
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 19:09
    This is probably far to much work for only a very few people to benefit, but hey you don't get if you don't ask.(if poss at all)

I use Avantgo (www.avantgo.com) to sync various web pages with my sad palm pilot thingy. It would be cool if i could sync with RHP and it would d/l the boards of the 'games waiting' to my palm. I could then make the moves off line during the day and then sync again to complete the process.

A tad optimistic i feel, not knowing the probably very complicated ins and outs of the whole thing 🙂

MrBobs
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 22:37
    Originally posted by Mrbobs
    This is probably far to much work for only a very few people to benefit, but hey you don't get if you don't ask.(if poss at all)

I use Avantgo (www.avantgo.com) to sync various web pages with my sad palm pilot thingy. It would be cool if i could sync with RHP and it would d/l the boards of the 'games waiting' to my palm. I could then make the moves off l ...[text shortened]... el, not knowing the probably very complicated ins and outs of the whole thing 🙂

MrBobs
    Just download the pgn's of you games and transfer them to chess database software on your palm pilot.

D
  3. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 00:06
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Just download the pgn's of you games and transfer them to chess database software on your palm pilot.

D
    But then how would you get them back to RHP?
  4. Standard memberMrbobs
    Wang Leader
    Tower of Wang
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 09:21
    Yeah it's the whole effortless sync-ing idea i like.

hotsync
    make the moves at my leisure
    hotsync again

MrBobs
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 10:14
    Originally posted by Gastel
    But then how would you get them back to RHP?
    You log back in, and quickly make the moves that you have decided off line.

While not exactly what bobs was looking for, it is a very easy alternative if he really wants to be able to decide his moves offline on his palm pilot.

D
  6. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 10:35
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You log back in, and quickly make the moves that you have decided off line.

While not exactly what bobs was looking for, it is a very easy alternative if he really wants to be able to decide his moves offline on his palm pilot.

D
    By not exactly what MrBobs was looking for do you mean, nothing at all like what MrBobs is looking for?
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 19:52
    Originally posted by Gastel
    By not exactly what MrBobs was looking for do you mean, nothing at all like what MrBobs is looking for?
    Sorry, einstein, but it appears to me that Bobs wanted to choose his moves offline on his palm pilot. I provided a way to do this, if he didn't know about it.

It was a post trying to be helpful. Do you really think your post is necessary, and have you contributed anything to the thread?

D
  8. Standard memberMrbobs
    Wang Leader
    Tower of Wang
    Moves
    17 May '07 21:26
    I still like this idea, but I guess I would seeing as it's mine 😉

MrBobs

PS - BUMP

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree