Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member wargamer66
    Steve B.
    01 Jul '09 03:57
    I like the new stats that were recently added. Would like to see a stat that shows the average rating of all opponents, or last 300.
  2. Standard member wargamer66
    Steve B.
    01 Jul '09 04:00
    Whoops, I just noticed another thread about this. Including timeouts would be fine, it doesn't have to be super-scientific.
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    01 Jul '09 13:01
    Originally posted by wargamer66
    Whoops, I just noticed another thread about this. Including timeouts would be fine, it doesn't have to be super-scientific.
    This is currently being made available. Check profiles in about 1 hour.
  4. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    02 Jul '09 00:25
    Originally posted by Russ
    This is currently being made available. Check profiles in about 1 hour.
    Well done re opponent rating average.
    The question though is their ratings based on when the games completed or current ratings.
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    02 Jul '09 08:05
    The rating used is actually your opponent's rating at game end, but before their rating is actually adjusted for the completed game.
  6. Standard member Traveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    02 Jul '09 15:41
    Originally posted by Russ
    The rating used is actually your opponent's rating at game end, but before their rating is actually adjusted for the completed game.
    Anyway to incorporate this new stat as a sortable column in the player tables?
  7. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    02 Jul '09 21:51
    Originally posted by Russ
    The rating used is actually your opponent's rating at game end, but before their rating is actually adjusted for the completed game.
    Thanks.
    Had it been current it would have dropped like a stone if numbers went awol etc