1. Joined
    21 Feb '10
    Moves
    25 Mar '10 23:301 edit
    How about something as simple as a "Back to Top" button at the bottom of each page to avoid having to scroll to top to exit or advance? Boring I know and not a hot topic for philosophical debate, but useful all the same. Or, even "Forums", or, "My Games" buttons at the bottom of each page. Navigation becomes a breeze.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    25 Mar '10 23:391 edit
    Originally posted by Tango421
    How about something as simple as a "Back to Top" button at the bottom of each page to avoid having to scroll to top to exit or advance? Boring I know and not a hot topic for philosophical debate, but useful all the same. Or, even "Forums", or, "My Games" buttons at the bottom of each page. Navigation becomes a breeze.
    There already is a "My Games" and "Forums" link at the bottom of every page...

Alternatively, just use the "Home" button on your keyboard.
  3. Joined
    21 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Mar '10 04:551 edit
    Stuck on buttons I guess! Links at bottom can be good. Keyboard "Home"? Who knew (except me!)? I guess this ends this query! Sad to say, my chess is as hairbrained as my questions. Anyway, you da man!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree