1. Joined
    04 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 20:42
    I have found that i am playing against an opponent who does not make any move when in an inferior position, and loses his games by move timeout, and does not resign, while moving frquently in all is other games, although this is certainly within the rules, i would like to not ever play him again, is there a possibility to ban him from future games with me?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 20:45
    Originally posted by filipeoliveirax
    i would like to not ever play him again, is there a possibility to ban him from future games with me?
    Don't accept any challenges from him, maybe? And if he accepts one of your challenges, just delete it if you don't want it.

D
  3. UK
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 20:46
    There is no banning feature, but you can choose not to play him and delete any games he creates with you, if that's what you want.
  4. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 20:48
    Originally posted by filipeoliveirax
    I have found that i am playing against an opponent who does not make any move when in an inferior position, and loses his games by move timeout, and does not resign, while moving frquently in all is other games, although this is certainly within the rules, i would like to not ever play him again, is there a possibility to ban him from future games with me?
    Since you are not a subscriber you always get to choose exactly who you play. If this opponent creates a challenge game with you in the future, you can just delete it.

When you become a subscriber, you can't always control who you will play. In tournaments and clan games who you meet is often beyond your control, and those games cannot be deleted.
  5. Joined
    04 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 21:01
    Indeed, it is easy to choose not to play him, but with time, i will forget his nickname, and thus render this option not really effective. It was just an idea, nevertheless. Thanks for the suggestions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree