Banning Bid Warz

Banning Bid Warz

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
17 Dec 08

I propose that we be allowed to bid on the removal, or, at least, temporary banning of select RHP members.

For example, subscribers could nominate another RHP member and submit a starting bid for a one week forum ban. The person in question, and/or their associates, could then counter bid to preserve their status. If, within a 48 hour bidding cycle, the defendant fails to out bid the aggressor, the banning takes effect and the aggressors credit card is billed for the final bid amount.

Similar bids could be initiated for post removal, thread deletion and out right site banning.

The revenue stream to RHP could be significant and we'd get rid of some real douche bags in the process.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
18 Dec 08

I thought cocaine was illeagal

Moves
18 Dec 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
I thought cocaine was illeagal
not in colombia...5g of coke and 20g of weed.....

C

Moves
19 Dec 08

why not just start a friendly bet of who the next person gettin banned is. winner gets braggin rights.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
19 Dec 08

someone's been watching a little too much reality TV and confusing it with that other reality, you know, where they pretend to vote and everything like that

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
19 Dec 08

Originally posted by Carterson
why not just start a friendly bet of who the next person gettin banned is. winner gets braggin rights.
I tried that and received a forum ban 🙁

C

Moves
22 Dec 08
1 edit

well that takes all of the fun out of it

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Mctayto