1. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 21:11
    Originally posted by BartVH
    This surprised me too after my summer holiday.
    Can it be evaded by booking each day separately? 8-)

The vacation system is furthermore good as it is.
    I tried to book single days but no, 'there has to be a start and finish date' was the note in the 'failed to update' feature...I then decided to book just two days at a time when there was a chance I'd be home early, that worked 🙂
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 15:19
    Maybe if we use up our holidays on business travel, then we can afford to buy extra months of holidays at, say, $5 a month's buy, Russ? Then we can buy cheating the system, once again! 😉

Frankly, that statement was in jest. The vacation controls and permit to cancel are, quite obviously, unjust for the hard working and paying members of this site who have to unwittingly re-adjust schedules.

-m.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 15:30
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I tried to book single days but no, 'there has to be a start and finish date' was the note in the 'failed to update' feature...I then decided to book just two days at a time when there was a chance I'd be home early, that worked 🙂
    Single days can still be booked. Just double click on the date required then press the Book button to confirm.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree