Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    21 Apr '09 20:26
    instead of 4.
  2. 21 Apr '09 20:29
    I say 6.
  3. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    22 Apr '09 09:18
    1
  4. 22 Apr '09 11:29
    2

    1 to lead yourself..
    1 to join as a regular member..
  5. 22 Apr '09 12:17
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    1
    One clan to rule them all, one clan to find them,
    One clan to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    22 Apr '09 14:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Raven69
    instead of 4.
    Are there really 5 clans that would want you?
  7. 22 Apr '09 14:08
    Originally posted by Raven69
    instead of 4.
    If you want to play more clan games, leave PFC then, so you can join a clan which issues challenges..
  8. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    22 Apr '09 17:02
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Are there really 5 clans that would want you?
    The world is full of surprises.
  9. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    22 Apr '09 17:03
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    [b]2

    1 to lead yourself..
    1 to join as a regular member..[/b]
    If people want to join only 1 or 2, they can still do so. But I think there should be an option to join more for those of us who wish it.
  10. Standard member Mctaytoonline
    Highlander
    22 Apr '09 18:33
    Originally posted by Raven69
    instead of 4.
    For pity's sake you want 5 instead of 4 clans and yet you are unavailable for challenges despite a paltry 51 games in progress, unblock your nose & smell the roses
  11. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    22 Apr '09 20:59
    Please, let me join 2053 clans, PLEASE!!!!
  12. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    22 Apr '09 20:59
    No, thought it over and four is more than enough. I'm not sure that there's a problem expanding the option to five though. Who cares?
  13. Standard member Mctaytoonline
    Highlander
    22 Apr '09 21:50
    Originally posted by coquette
    Please, let me join 2053 clans, PLEASE!!!!
    No such clan Clan 2053
  14. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    23 Apr '09 01:06
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    For pity's sake you want 5 instead of 4 clans and yet you are unavailable for challenges despite a paltry 51 games in progress, unblock your nose & smell the roses
    Has it occurred to you that I might be unavailable for the moment because I am currently busy with other things in my life? Or that I might want to join some clans more for their forum than games?
  15. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    23 Apr '09 05:54
    Originally posted by Raven69
    Has it occurred to you that I might be unavailable for the moment because I am currently busy with other things in my life? Or that I might want to join some clans more for their forum than games?
    Okay, sorry for not taking you seriously. Rec'd