Beta testers

Beta testers

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KG

Moves
30 Jan 05

Originally posted by Kapil Gain
I know I am a non-subscribed geek, but could I have the honour to be in the list?
Will test for IE and Netscape.

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
30 Jan 05

Originally posted by RolandYoung
I stop reading the forums for a week ...
well, all happend on 21 jan within 6 hrs...
th

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 Jan 05
1 edit

I will start a new beta testers only forum over the next few days, and then select a few volunteers with more unusual browsers to try some new code I have. It is a complete hack (proof of concept stuff) but if I can make it work on all flavours of OS/browser combinations, I will be very pleased.

It will then go on to form the basis of the new board code, at which point everyone who volunteered can probably have some input. (At least 4 weeks away for a full implementation, probably - lots going on at the moment with a big server upgrade, contract work, and even a small holiday! Wahoo!)

-Russ

B
Book Dragon

Roma

Moves
02 Feb 05

If you need another one, happy to beta-test for you Russ (now or in future) on IE and Firefox.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
03 Feb 05

I can test on Mozilla (and FireFox), Netscape, IE (although I never actually use it), Opera, Avant, HotJava.

Unfortunately my Linux machines' hard drive packed up, so I can't use that any more... at least not until I buy a new hard drive.

B

Moves
04 Feb 05
1 edit

Just send an email and let me know what you want me to test
I can test with windows/linux, firefox,mozilla,IE,konqourer,

c

Moves
06 Feb 05

Not ssure if this is the right thread, but I am no longer getting e mails notifying me of opponents moves.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
06 Feb 05

Originally posted by cantspell
Not ssure if this is the right thread, but I am no longer getting e mails notifying me of opponents moves.
Probably not the right thread, but always happy to help.

on the red bar at the top of the page> click > my settings> my site settings

Should be the first box for you to check, to recive email notifications.

Nyxie