1. PALMETTO
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 03:54
    I'm sure most of you will think this is a stupid idea, but when I look at my game list, I would like to play all my black games or white games at once. If there was an indicator showing whether you are black or white, for me, maybe others, it would be helpful. I know this would be asking way too much, but how about the first couple of moves being shown.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 04:18
    i doubt that it is asking too much. I am not a developer - okay, to be honest i dont know anything about coding - but that has to be one of the easiest things to show and add.

i wonder if anyone else actually thinks that is worth it - not the coding time, or any work to do it - but, every addition to the page is important, so it has to be really worth it, i think.

we'll see.
  3. Joined
    08 Jul '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 14:03
    I think it could be a nice feature to manage games.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 14:51
    Agree.

Sometimes I miss such a feature. Especially when I start a new tournament with 8 or more plaers in the group. Then I want to play all the white games first in a row, then the black games.

But I can do with a little white dot or white dot besides the gamenumber too.
  5. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 22:151 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Agree.

Sometimes I miss such a feature. Especially when I start a new tournament with 8 or more plaers in the group. Then I want to play all the white games first in a row, then the black games.

But I can do with a little white dot or white dot besides the gamenumber too.
    You could always create folders of games based on black & white.

[edit: otherwise search for 'in progress' games without the mini-board. The list shows white vs black, so if you're listed first it's a 'white' game, otherwise a 'black' game.]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree