1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '11 04:35
    When you see a bunch of names in the blitz room but nobody is accepting you open game it gets kind of depressing. I propose being able to click on one of the names and issuing a direct challenge to a player which will give him a notification if he is not in the blitz room window but on the regular site window.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Jan '11 18:37
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    When you see a bunch of names in the blitz room but nobody is accepting you open game it gets kind of depressing. I propose being able to click on one of the names and issuing a direct challenge to a player which will give him a notification if he is not in the blitz room window but on the regular site window.
    That will be done right after chat and ratings are incorporated. Probably right at the same time!

So cool.

P-
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '11 20:32
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    That will be done right after chat and ratings are incorporated. Probably right at the same time!

So cool.

P-
    How long til then?
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 00:161 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    How long til then?
    2 years , 6 months and 13 days from the 31st April this year 😛
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 17:48
    Originally posted by adramforall
    2 years , 6 months and 13 days from the 31st April this year 😛
    that is the projected date for the completion of the strategic plan for designing the development project

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree