1. Joined
    05 Jun '13
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 14:58
    1) Why are the clock times so tiny?
    2) How do I get back from Blitz games to home page? (I did not see any link)
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 20:23
    Originally posted by floccinaucinihilipil
    1) Why are the clock times so tiny?
    2) How do I get back from Blitz games to home page? (I did not see any link)
    a). I've asked why they are so small also, but 'Blitz' should be considered only as a 'bonus site', perhaps only until rates are incorporated alongside those of the main site. Therefore I hope they also become rated one day soon.
    b). You can't get back to your home page, you merely close down the micro site that is 'Blitz'...

AND, did you know that when breaking down your handle, and apart from its full literal meaning, 'flocci', 'nocci', and 'pili' all pretty much mean '(of) very little worth', in Latin...
    USELESS I know, but as you've utilised the word in your handle here ( as much as was possible anyway, before it was 'chopped' by RHP because it was too long ), I'm guessing you too memorised this vast word as I did...many years ago in my case lol...
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 05:00
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    a). I've asked why they are so small also, but 'Blitz' should be considered only as a 'bonus site', perhaps only until rates are incorporated alongside those of the main site. Therefore I hope they also become rated one day soon.
    b). You can't get back to your home page, you merely close down the micro site that is 'Blitz'...

AND, did you know that ...[text shortened]... you too memorised this vast word as I did...many years ago in my case lol...
    'Bonus' does sound better than 'no longer supported'. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree