1. The sky
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 16:13
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    That's what I mean, old school punctuation smilies are fine. I hate the gifs, especially the animated ones.

Oh, and I was one of the people that has previously suggested the option to completely remove the forum avatars in a user-settings. So I guess you can see where I am coming from.

Cheers!
    :)
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 19:001 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    :)
    Noodles, It's been a few months since i have beaten you, err played a game of chess against you. We should see about having our respective clan leaders setup a match.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 19:06
    Noodles, It's been a few months since i have beaten you, err played a game of chess against you. We should see about having our respective clan leaders setup a match.
    Sure. I'll talk to the murrow. Feel free to end the games like you did in our first game. :D
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 19:34
    Sure. I'll talk to the murrow. Feel free to end the games like you did in our first game. :D
    D:
  5. The sky
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 19:42
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    D:
    That looks very weird. /: I find it hard to figure out what it means. Is it angry and screaming? If so, why are you mad at me? )':
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 20:12
    Look at that; I *gift* you a game in the all-imporant clan-leagues and you mock me for it. I shall not be so generous this time.
  7. The sky
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 23:59
    Look at that; I *gift* you a game in the all-imporant clan-leagues and you mock me for it. I shall not be so generous this time.
    Hey, it's soon Christmas! Don't be like that! :@

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree