1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    20 Aug '07 22:272 edits
    We should have an option that shows us who's buddy list we're on.
  2. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    12208
    20 Aug '07 22:50
    Letting people know who ignored them seems like a bad idea in general. It just leads to a lot of hurt feelings, with the ignored person complaining on the forums about the person who ignored them and how it wasn't fair, etc., as well as bugging other people to contact the ignorer and ask them why they ignored the person and to undo it, etc.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    20 Aug '07 22:512 edits
    Originally posted by incandenza
    Letting people know who ignored them seems like a bad idea in general. It just leads to a lot of hurt feelings, with the ignored person complaining on the forums about the person who ignored them and how it wasn't fair, etc., as well as bugging other people to contact the ignorer and ask them why they ignored the person and to undo it, etc.
    That's a good point, maybe just the buddy list. 😉

    Edited my original post. 😉
  4. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    21 Aug '07 03:25
    I like the fact that you can ignore your buddies. it comes in handy. 🙄
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    21 Aug '07 09:47
    What I want, if I humbly may, is:

    For every person I have in my ignore list I want a corresponding field where I can write some notes, like why he is there.

    I have some people there, but I don't remember why. Should he be there temporarily or for ever? Is it for protection not to be challenged by him, or is he generally rude or what? I wish I had a note of why he is ignored.

    The same goes for the buddy list but of different reasons. Sometimes I have a person there so he can challenge me whenever he wants, or that I can just reach him comfortably with messeges, or in my clan or something, but I don't remember always...
  6. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    17163
    21 Aug '07 09:54
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    What I want, if I humbly may, is:

    For every person I have in my ignore list I want a corresponding field where I can write some notes, like why he is there.

    I have some people there, but I don't remember why. Should he be there temporarily or for ever? Is it for protection not to be challenged by him, or is he generally rude or what? I wish I had a ...[text shortened]... each him comfortably with messeges, or in my clan or something, but I don't remember always...
    Thread 73178
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    21 Aug '07 11:27
    Originally posted by kenan
    Thread 73178
    True. I've posted the same idea before. It's time to take it up again.
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    21 Aug '07 12:08
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    I like the fact that you can ignore your buddies. it comes in handy. 🙄
    and yourself! 😵
Back to Top