1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    15 Sep '07 13:09
    Instead of typing in the name of the person that we want to add to our buddy/ignore list, we should type in the userid since there's now another dutch defense on this site (User 389481). I'm ending up putting myself on my buddy list.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    15 Sep '07 13:24
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Instead of typing in the name of the person that we want to add to our buddy/ignore list, we should type in the userid since there's now another dutch defense on this site (User 389481). I'm ending up putting myself on my buddy list.
    Copy and paste.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    15 Sep '07 15:441 edit
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Copy and paste.
    I did copy and paste. How about you try it?
  4. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    15 Sep '07 15:51
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    I did copy and paste. How about you try it?
    I tried it, and it works just fine. I can't imagine how the system could replace the 'c' in "dutch defence" with the 's' in "Dutch Defense". Maybe you need to work on your copy & paste skills.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    15 Sep '07 16:141 edit
    You mean you still have buddies? 😡
  6. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    16 Sep '07 00:58
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    You mean you still have buddies? 😡
    Sorry, you have used all your available recommendations at this time. 😞
  7. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    16 Sep '07 01:17
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Sorry, you have used all your available recommendations at this time. 😞
    😲
  8. Standard memberadim
    Brian Hugh Warner
    On top
    Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    177156
    16 Sep '07 18:34
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Sorry, you have used all your available recommendations at this time. 😞
    I did it for you, so you owe me one rec. πŸ˜‰
  9. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    17 Sep '07 05:37
    Originally posted by adim
    I did it for you, so you owe me one rec. πŸ˜‰
    Ok Bro. I get them back in about 28 days. πŸ™‚
  10. Amsterdam
    Joined
    04 Feb '06
    Moves
    48602
    26 Sep '07 14:43
    Names are not the same:

    Dutch Defense / Dutch Defence

    Problem solved πŸ˜€
  11. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    26 Sep '07 22:08
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    Names are [b]not the same:

    Dutch Defense / Dutch Defence

    Problem solved πŸ˜€[/b]
    No sheet Sherlock. rofl
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    28 Sep '07 10:07
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    No sheet Sherlock. rofl
    ID's (nicks) are case sensative as well. Whilst 'Dutch Defense' uses caps, 'dutch defence' clearly does not.

    No problemo

    skeeter
  13. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    28 Sep '07 18:49
    Originally posted by skeeter
    ID's (nicks) are case sensative as well. Whilst 'Dutch Defen[b]se' uses caps, 'dutch defence' clearly does not.

    No problemo

    skeeter[/b]
    If I add SKEETER to my ignore list, it's automagically recognised as you and appears in the list as "skeeter".
  14. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    28 Sep '07 21:51
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Copy and paste.
    What a simple solution!
  15. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    29 Sep '07 03:571 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    If I add SKEETER to my ignore list, it's automagically recognised as you and appears in the list as "skeeter".
    Funny that. If I add "cloth eared rabid bint" to my ignore list then it recognises you and appears in the list as Nordlys. Funny that.

    skeeter
Back to Top