1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 09:541 edit
    I don't know if this is a bug or a site idea. It says that a black bishop was captured on the last move, but it confused me. I was thinking I still had my black bishop.

Is this a bug, or do you really mean to say that one of blacks bishops were caught? If so, I have the suggestion to change that to say something like: "blacks white bishop" or something similar. In my native language you say: "your black bishop", or "your white bishop". I don't know if that is the same in english though. Perhaps I'm wrong about this?

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/406/rhpbugin6.jpg

- On second thought, this is incredibly unimportant. Now that I know, I know. 😕
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 10:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 12:08
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    Bash your bishop white away.
  4. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 13:47
    Originally posted by C Hess
    I don't know if this is a bug or a site idea. It says that a black bishop was captured on the last move, but it confused me. I was thinking I still had my black bishop.

Is this a bug, or do you really mean to say that one of blacks bishops were caught? If so, I have the suggestion to change that to say something like: "blacks white bishop" or something sim ...[text shortened]... jpg

- On second thought, this is incredibly unimportant. Now that I know, I know. 😕
    lol its fine i think.black bishop is taken so whats the problem.whites squared bishop taken thats a mouth full.
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 17:46
    Originally posted by smiffy
    lol its fine i think.black bishop is taken so whats the problem.whites squared bishop taken thats a mouth full.
    On second thought, this is incredibly unimportant. Now that I know, I know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree