1. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    14 Aug '09 23:37
    Can you see someone's rating before they played you if you already finished the game? What about if you played them multiple times can you see their ratings before and after all their games? If so then how? If not then we should be able to.
  2. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    5301
    15 Aug '09 08:27
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Can you see someone's rating before they played you if you already finished the game? What about if you played them multiple times can you see their ratings before and after all their games? If so then how? If not then we should be able to.
    Your ratings graph has the info. As you move your mouse along it, each completed game shows your rating, your opponent's, and the game ID.

    Not to most friendly of interfaces, but it seems odd to need this info - after all it is ancient history...
    Why do you need the info?
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    05 Sep '09 18:04
    Originally posted by gezza
    Your ratings graph has the info. As you move your mouse along it, each completed game shows your rating, your opponent's, and the game ID.

    Not to most friendly of interfaces, but it seems odd to need this info - after all it is ancient history...
    Why do you need the info?
    Well on my graph it has my rating as 1550 or something but I know my rating wasn't that high, I lost that game and I was 1200 i think and my opponent was the same.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    518298
    05 Sep '09 19:501 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Well on my graph it has my rating as 1550 or something but I know my rating wasn't that high, I lost that game and I was 1200 i think and my opponent was the same.
    The first five ratings are calculated in retrospect it is shown as p1200 during that time. Only after five completed games a rating is shown. The next 15 games it is still designated with a p. During this time the rating is not as stable as it is later on.

    Oh and the thread belongs to help not Site Ideas
Back to Top