of prohibited words in a PM?

Nemesio
  2. my head
    Moves
    22 Oct '04 19:12
    mo·di·cum
    Pronunciation: 'mä-di-k&m also 'mO-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Latin, neuter of modicus moderate, from modus measure
    : a small portion : a limited quantity
  3. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    23 Oct '04 14:02
    Originally posted by nemesio
    Could someone look into removing 'modicum' from the list

Nemesio
    Hilarity!
  4. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    23 Oct '04 23:24
    Could someone look into removing 'modicum' from the list

Nemesio
    It appears to have been removed. Thanks!
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '04 00:05
    It appears to have been removed. Thanks!
    Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap! I intend to alert any post with the word "modi***" in them and hope I can get a few other easily offended, ignorant people like me to join me, so that Robomod will forever banish such filth from RHP! I can't believe you are pushing the limits here, Nemesio; why do you want to destroy the RHP forums, RHP and western civilization itself? Haven't you people learned that the silent majority here won't put up with this garbage; typical Wolfpack scum!

In Horrorship,

2BitLawyer
  6. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    24 Oct '04 02:53
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap! I intend to alert any post with the word "modi***" in them and hope I can get a few other easily offended, ignorant people like me to join me, so that Robomod will forever banish such filth from RHP! I can't believe you are pushing the limits here, Nemesio; why do you want to destroy the RHP fo ...[text shortened]... ith this garbage; typical Wolfpack scum!

In Horrorship,

2BitLawyer
    😞😞😞😞😞

I guess it's my innate desire to cause conflict
    acting out.

I'll try to rise above my biology and bring it out
    of the forest.

Ook ook.

Nemesio
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '04 03:08
    😞😞😞😞😞

I guess it's my innate desire to cause conflict
    acting out.

I'll try to rise above my biology and bring it out
    of the forest.

Ook ook.

Nemesio
    What rot!! You know perfectly well that the consensus of opinion among cultural anthropologists is that the aggressive-type behavior you are exhibiting by using naughty words is a product of the social environment you were raised in!! Why anyone with a modicum of sense knows that!

Wait a minute ............

On, no; look what you forced me to do due to the social pressures you placed upon me! Now I have to alert my own post! Please help me Ivanhoe, Pradtf, Sardodos and some other intolerant and easily annoyed people by alerting it too, so it may be forever banished into the foul recesses of RHP where such obviously offensive material resides! Now I have to go say a few rosaries in penance!

In ThelordismyshephardIshallnotmodicumship,

2BitLawyer
  8. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    24 Oct '04 03:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap! I intend to alert any post with the word "modi***" in them and hope I can get a few other easily offended, ignorant people like me to join me, so that Robomod will forever banish such filth from RHP! I can't believe you are pushing the limits here, Nemesio; why do you want to destroy the RHP fo ...[text shortened]... ith this garbage; typical Wolfpack scum!

In Horrorship,

2BitLawyer
    Come on, No1. Can't you answer with a modicum of good sense? Your sentences are cumbersome and you're treating Nemisio like scum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree