Challenge hunting

Challenge hunting

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
16 Oct 11

When I am looking for new clan challenges,I always filter by "last challenge".This helps to find the "active clans".
However,I find some clans appear high up in the list because they have been challenged and simply not responded.
I would like a filter which shows clans that have proposed or accepted challenges say within the last week or so to save me looking at clans that have lots of unanswered challenges on their books as they obviously aren't going to respond to me either.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
18 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by venda
When I am looking for new clan challenges,I always filter by "last challenge".This helps to find the "active clans".
However,I find some clans appear high up in the list because they have been challenged and simply not responded.
I would like a filter which shows clans that have proposed or accepted challenges say within the last week or so to save me lookin ...[text shortened]... nanswered challenges on their books as they obviously aren't going to respond to me either.
I might give some insight here Dave, beyond what we've discussed. Clans like my own, I'll always message EACH person involved with a potential challenge to a) remind them that their 'available for challenges' icon is on and b) the player that is challenging them. This is beyond my own rudimentary checks on like for like rates etc. They can then weigh the options up for themselves. Long winded perhaps but we're not the greatest fans of the challenge system, it's the best I can manage but this does create a backlog of waiting challenges. Also, I'll always message the clan leader making the challenge, again to give them some idea of what's transpiring. EDIT: What gripes me is when they can't even be bothered to acknowledge the note, immediately withdraw their challenge, but days or weeks later just throw another back to me with the same challenges..I've by then got the previous challenge messages from my guys accepting or not but when I accept 'as is' they have a player or two that's on holiday lol.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Oct 11

Originally posted by venda
I would like a filter which shows clans that have proposed or accepted challenges say within the last week or so to save me lookin ...[text shortened]... nanswered challenges on their books as they obviously aren't going to respond to me either.
i keep a list of clans that are quick and fair with their challenges on a spreadsheet (also clans which are quick to reply and try to sort a challenge out with danger mouse)

I do sometimes look at the quiet clans that sometimes are forgotten to get some different players for my clan mates 🙂

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
19 Oct 11

Originally posted by Silverstriker
i keep a list of clans that are quick and fair with their challenges on a spreadsheet (also clans which are quick to reply and try to sort a challenge out with danger mouse)

I do sometimes look at the quiet clans that sometimes are forgotten to get some different players for my clan mates 🙂
I recognise the active clans also, but as you say it's good to have games against the less active ones and of course any newly formed ones.I'm looking for an easy way to pick these out.
I keep a list of all our challenges and don't re- challenge clans untill there's only one or two games left in the current one.
I also keep a list of who my people have played individually so as not to give them games against the same players but playing in another clan.
I bet my spesdsheet looks a lot like yours!!!