1. Joined
    16 Aug '09
    Moves
    02 Jun '10 12:06
    i suggest that clan league seasons should end when the outstanding games will not affect the position of the top two or bottom two teams in any division.

in Tournaments, rounds advance once the round winners have been determined even though there may be outstanding games.

the proposed change would resolve a situation we have now where two games that have no effect on the team positions in the one day timeout clan league have been holding up the season end for over two weeks.

there is some discussion about this in the clan forum thread "1/14 League Season 14". one objection made was that starting a new season while games were outstanding may add too many games to a player's game load. my counter-argument is that the new season does not start right away. it takes time for teams to form for the new season. any player with too heavy a game load does not need to enter the next season.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    02 Jun '10 17:01
    Originally posted by SacTheKing
    i suggest that clan league seasons should end when the outstanding games will not affect the position of the top two or bottom two teams in any division.

in Tournaments, rounds advance once the round winners have been determined even though there may be outstanding games.

the proposed change would resolve a situation we have now where two games th ...[text shortened]... the new season. any player with too heavy a game load does not need to enter the next season.
    Rec'd
  3. California
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 00:30
    Originally posted by SacTheKing

the proposed change would resolve a situation we have now where two games th ...[text shortened]... the new season. any player with too heavy a game load does not need to enter the next season.
    ditto
  4. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 10:30
    agree
  5. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 07:19
    Rec'd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree