1. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    24 May '06 03:42
    When in the private forum and the main page is up you have the option to search forum. Now is it only me or would you expect this option to search the private forum only??

When selected you enter the author and your search is automatically redirected to search the public forum.

Could it be sorted out so you can search posts made in a private forum??

Cheers
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 May '06 13:12
    Originally posted by rmacken
    When in the private forum and the main page is up you have the option to search forum. Now is it only me or would you expect this option to search the private forum only??

When selected you enter the author and your search is automatically redirected to search the public forum.

Cheers
    You're right. There does seem to be a gaping hole in the forum search functions.

D
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    24 May '06 23:02
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You're right. There does seem to be a gaping hole in the forum search functions.

D
    NSR
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 May '06 00:00
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    [goatse]
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 May '06 10:07
    Originally posted by Coconut
    NSR
    And you are also right cokonut, it is a real pain in the behind, not being able to search for posts in the private forums.

D
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    26 May '06 03:38
    Originally posted by rmacken

Cheers
    i'd like to add, that having "forum list" as the first choice could be missleading.

I have in my clan a 71 year old guy who never looks at the forum, if it were more user friendly (to those who aren't forum heads) it could help. People who dont use the main forums dont really need the forum list as their first option.

Also, how about making the private forum link more visible, like the ones in the main forum list??

Huck
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    26 May '06 03:59
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    i'd like to add, that having "forum list" as the first choice could be missleading.

I have in my clan a 71 year old guy who never looks at the forum, if it were more user friendly (to those who aren't forum heads) it could help. People who dont use the main forums dont really need the forum list as their first option.

Also, how about making the private forum link more visible, like the ones in the main forum list??

Huck
    It's right there in the drop down menu.
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    26 May '06 04:25
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    It's right there in the drop down menu.
    no, i mean on the clan page.

Its just a little blue letter link, possibly hard to see (?)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree