Chat

Standard memberDeathyx
Site Ideas 20 Sep '08 05:39
  1. Standard memberDeathyx
    Brain Ninjaaa!
    Cali
    Moves
    20 Sep '08 05:39
    Im sure this has been suggested before, but what about a java chat client or even maybe a messaging system like that has been implemented in the new facebook (RHP IM?)? I really think something like this could be an awesome addition and really give us active users some better chatting capability 🙂
  2. Joined
    20 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 20:42
    im sure no one has replied on this because they have no idea what you just said, like me.
  3. Standard memberDeathyx
    Brain Ninjaaa!
    Cali
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 06:53
    Originally posted by Pac-attack-mania
    im sure no one has replied on this because they have no idea what you just said, like me.
    lol alright let me try again then... I was just thinking... Sometimes A LOT of people are on at the same time, some surf the forums, some are completely turned off by the idea because they fear being flamed haha >.< But what if some sort of Java chat client, one that is LIVE, be implemented ? Or maybe some sort of chat room where people whom are looking to chat and play at the same time can run to ?
  4. USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 12:30
    Well, RHP wasn't really ment to be a chat room.
  5. Joined
    20 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 21:15
    Originally posted by Deathyx
    lol alright let me try again then... I was just thinking... Sometimes A LOT of people are on at the same time, some surf the forums, some are completely turned off by the idea because they fear being flamed haha >.< But what if some sort of Java chat client, one that is LIVE, be implemented ? Or maybe some sort of chat room where people whom are looking to chat and play at the same time can run to ?
    they do have blitz if that's what ur asking.
  6. Joined
    20 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 21:31
    do you ever even play chess on here anymore?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree