chating and messiging

chating and messiging

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W

look behind you

Moves
20 Aug 05

this is crap i can only message on my turn and after i message i cant even see wat i wrote maybe im doing it wrong or maybe not but either way ther should be a box were u write and can write all the time and can scroll up and down to see wat the other person wrote or wat u wrote

anyways if u agree pls comment if u disagree u can comment...but pls be nice hehehe 😀

W

look behind you

Moves
20 Aug 05

another cool idea would be to have chat rooms so u dont have to talk on forum pages wen ur bored cause all the ppl u play against are uber slow... jk but a chat room would be cool

ps i hate writing on forum pages

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
21 Aug 05

www.uchess.com

N

The sky

Moves
21 Aug 05

Originally posted by WeakSoss
this is crap i can only message on my turn and after i message i cant even see wat i wrote maybe im doing it wrong or maybe not but either way ther should be a box were u write and can write all the time and can scroll up and down to see wat the other person wrote or wat u wrote
You can see what you and your opponent have written during the game in the message log (link on the upper right side of the game window). If you need to message your opponent when it's not your move, you can send a PM. Of course that won't be displayed in the message log, which will make it more difficult to keep track of the whole conversation. I actually don't think I have ever done this during a game, I rather wait until it's my turn. Works well for me.