1. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 23:53
    Originally posted by Exy
    Um - Cheshire Cat is most definitely a Tom! 😕
    OMFG, I thought he was a she, or a he/she, or. . . Man, that handle never it clear. . .
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '05 02:47
    Originally posted by mateulose
    Personally I think Ceshire Cat got a lot of votes because she was the only female candidate and ppl have a habit of voting for the only woman here, like what happens in real-life sometimes. She also leads the MAP and some ppl think that counts for something when it doesn't. As a lot of ppl said, all she does it make a lot of moves, what's with all the vo ...[text shortened]... yeyes, Gatecrusher, Phabalit, Trackhead, and Mephisto, that would be respectable and could work.
    Thats the group I was hoping for but Mephisto said he didnt want to do it anymore so the other 5 would be good. As for cheshire I thought it was a girl too lol, wonder how many others thought that haha. Anyway I would count those votes though not sure where they came from as I don't recall chesire in any of the threads regarding the cheat mods. My only problem was that he seems to be gone from the site for some reason, but someone said he has done it one time before. Been gone since December 31st. I know alot want some lower players in the group who can help and grayeyes and philababit(sorry for butchering name) are perfect. If going by what the community felt, arrakis is like 8th overall so I don't see him being a mod if the community's thoughts are as influencial as Russ said they will be.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree