1. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 18:02
    Wonder when Russ will make his decision and what will be next after that. How much longer until the cheat moderators begin duty. I'm kinda surprised he closed the voting as soon as he did, thought it would be up there as long as the first one was. Also thought he would make a post saying its closed and he will be making his decision soon or something.
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33Β°36'S 26Β°53'E
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 19:08
    I reckon he's checking out the spoilt votes, counting the hanging chads, and making sure no-one's initials start GW...

3. London
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 19:56
    whose initials start with GW???

fred
  4. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 20:02
    Mighta been a typo. Perhaps JW is what you were looking for? If not I'm curious as to what GW means too πŸ˜›.
  5. Over seas
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 20:04
    george doubleya.

GWB
  6. London
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 20:07
    who is that?

fred
  7. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 20:101 edit
    President G.W. Bush. I still don't get it thoughπŸ˜•πŸ˜΅πŸ™„πŸ™πŸ˜•
  8. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33Β°36'S 26Β°53'E
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 20:29
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I guess you had to be in Florida in 2000...

9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 20:31
    There was a great big hoohah about election fraud when he got in in 2000
  10. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 21:18
    He cheated to win the election in 2000, Al Gore really won the election, thats why all the jokes this past election about how Bush fells good to have really won the election this time. This will be his first 4 years being the president elected by the people instead of by his brother, the governor of florida, and his other freinds down there who helped him out before.
  11. London
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 21:27
    lol i now what happened i just didnt know he was called george dubya or whateva as well!
  12. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 23:44
    How exactly do you know he cheated? Just wondering.
  13. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 23:47
    Personally I think Ceshire Cat got a lot of votes because she was the only female candidate and ppl have a habit of voting for the only woman here, like what happens in real-life sometimes. She also leads the MAP and some ppl think that counts for something when it doesn't. As a lot of ppl said, all she does it make a lot of moves, what's with all the votes? If you want a woman in "the council", get skeeter or someone like that. The Ceshire vote was a popularity vote, I was hoping ppl would not vote off popularity like this, but they did. The arrakis vote was also a popularity vote aswell, ppl remember the scene he made with JW, good or bad, so they vote for him, all press is good press in elections, just ask G.W Bush, and arrakis was good at bringing "the press".

I'm hoping Russ will have some sense and discard Ceshire and arrakis. Hopefully he will have Tebb, Greyeyes, Gatecrusher, Phabalit, Trackhead, and Mephisto, that would be respectable and could work.
  14. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 23:51
    Um - Cheshire Cat is most definitely a Tom! πŸ˜•
  15. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 23:52
    How exactly do you know he cheated? Just wondering.
    Ugh, it's kinda obvious, if you lose the popular vote by over 2% like Bush did in 2000, it's a little hard mathematicly to win an election, even with the corrupt electoral process. A lot of ppl blame Florida, but it's obvious Bush had to pull a few other favours in other states that ppl probably don't know about. I'm still baffled how Bush won "by a longshot" this election when he himself got 2% of the popular vote, very strange, very funny indeed, kinda comical, I laugh at it everytime to be honest, but as funny as it is and will be the joke for centuries to come around the world, it still screws up the current world bad. . .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree