1. The Great North
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 01:02
    Im here talking 'bout checks(no, I didnt misspell czeks). When you get in/put your opponent in check (the latter only applies to most), you should see a more obviose sign showing that they are in check. Yes, I know what you are thinking: "you should know that you are in check automatically", but it's not about that. During real games, when I get someone in check, I scream it in their face, "CHECK!!!", and do a little happy dance around the room and I want to keep this feeling on RHP. Jk.

My point being: Your king or something should flash (Not that kind of flash!) when you get in check or something.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 01:05
    Originally posted by AlpineXazax
    Im here talking 'bout checks(no, I didnt misspell czeks). When you get in/put your opponent in check (the latter only applies to most), you should see a more obviose sign showing that they are in check. Yes, I know what you are thinking: "you should know that you are in check automatically", but it's not about that. During real games, when I get someone ...[text shortened]... ng or something should flash (Not that kind of flash!) when you get in check or something.
    Why can't the Qween flash us in place of the king. That might be fun.😲
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 01:07
    Im here talking 'bout checks(no, I didnt misspell czeks). When you get in/put your opponent in check (the latter only applies to most), you should see a more obviose sign showing that they are in check. Yes, I know what you are thinking: "you should know that you are in check automatically", but it's not about that. During real games, when I get someone ...[text shortened]... ng or something should flash (Not that kind of flash!) when you get in check or something.
    It should say so next to the bottom right corner if you are in check.
  4. Dublin
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 15:02
    (no, I didnt misspell czeks)
    😀
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 16:591 edit
    Im here talking 'bout checks(no, I didnt misspell czeks). When you get in/put your opponent in check (the latter only applies to most), you should see a more obviose sign showing that they are in check. Yes, I know what you are thinking: "you should know that you are in check automatically", but it's not about that. During real games, when I get someone ng or something should flash (Not that kind of flash!) when you get in check or something.
    I agree. It should say something about being in check. As far as your happy little dance around the room? Being in check means nothing. Checkmate means something. This is when you dance around the room. David
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 18:46
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Why can't the Qween flash us in place of the king. That might be fun.😲
    😲🙄😀
  7. The Great North
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 00:37
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    It should say so next to the bottom right corner if you are in check.
    I realize it says it there but it should have it in a more prominant manner rather then in a size 6 font.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree