Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    15 Apr '08 00:50
    when will there be a link to the chess explorer, i think a lot of people do not know about it.
  2. 15 Apr '08 17:19
    I'm one: how do you get to the chess explorer?
    A link sounds lovely!
  3. 15 Apr '08 17:26
    www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer/
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    15 Apr '08 17:58
    Originally posted by Mad Mac MacMad
    www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer/
    Phhht!

www.timeforchess.com/gamesexplorer/
  5. 15 Apr '08 20:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Phhht!

www.timeforchess.com/gamesexplorer/
    Phhhht!

www.playtheimmortalgame.com/gamesexplorer
  6. 16 Apr '08 00:16
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Phhhht!

www.playtheimmortalgame.com/gamesexplorer
    Phhhhhhhhhhhhht!

www.chessatwork.com/gamesexplorer
  7. Standard member wittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    17 Apr '08 13:58 / 1 edit
    Does it really matter which link is used? In fact, does it really even matter if people even know about it at all? Who here would like to recall when it was last updated...
  8. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    19 Apr '08 11:53
    the link dosent matter you just have to log in were you usually play. i think it will help lower player to look how higher player play so they can improve there game, but after all you can find good game of grandmaster , but even if its now widely used i think you should still have a link to it, the votes link is not used that often and we have one
  9. 19 Apr '08 12:02
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Does it really matter which link is used? In fact, does it really even matter if people even know about it at all? Who here would like to recall when it was last updated...
    The more people know about it, the more people will complain that it never gets updated. The more people complain, the more likely it is that Russ and Chris will listen in the end and update the games explorer within the next 50 years or so.
  10. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    19 Apr '08 12:08
    but so was not a lot of people know about it especially the ones that are new to this site, and they should no about it if more people use it it will get updated
  11. 19 Apr '08 12:18
    Originally posted by O Artem O
    but so was not a lot of people know about it especially the ones that are new to this site, and they should no about it if more people use it it will get updated
    That's what I was saying.
  12. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    19 Apr '08 12:20
    ow