1. Over seas
    Moves
    18 Jan '05 02:491 edit
    This is the most rediculous thing that I have ever seen to date here at rhp! The ones who are fighting in the forums are blowing any credability that the CP ever had. They cant agree on what to base a accusation of cheating let alone am I willing to think they have the ability to actually carry out a judgement. This is stupid!
    Mike

http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=168&mforum=theamericlan
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Jan '05 03:23
    Originally posted by rapalla7
    This is the most rediculous thing that I have ever seen to date here at rhp! The ones who are fighting in the forums are blowing any credability that the CP ever had. They cant agree on what to base a accusation of cheating let alone am I willing to think they have the ability to actually carry out a judgement. This is stupid! What a bunch of morons!

Mike

Typical rubbish from you; do you ever get sick of bing proven wrong? I don't see anybody who's likely to be on the Game Mods fighting in the RHP forums; that's nonsense. People have different views on how to evaluate evidence; it's to be expected that a group of individuals will have different opinions. That being said assuming we get a good group of experienced, knowledgable people led by Dave Tebb I expect the Game Mods to be a positive force on the site. I believe their existence will deter cheating (good for everybody) and that some people who were cheating have already left (also good). You've opposed the idea from day one, you kept saying their wasn't proof against Tlai1992 AFTER he was thrown off the site, etc. etc. etc. Give it a rest; the Game Mods are coming and I think they'll do a good job.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    18 Jan '05 03:40
    I must admit i find it hard to see how there is going to be much agreement once the cheat police start. There definately needs to be some kind of engine searching taking place on the servers, though that may prove to be more trouble than it's worth. Removing obvious cheats will be easy at first but it won't be long before people find ways to conseal their engine use. It's a battle that needs to be fought but i fear cannot be won.
  4. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '05 04:00
    Originally posted by rapalla7
    This is the most rediculous thing that I have ever seen to date here at rhp! The ones who are fighting in the forums are blowing any credability that the CP ever had. They cant agree on what to base a accusation of cheating let alone am I willing to think they have the ability to actually carry out a judgement. This is stupid! What a bunch of morons!

Mike

If anything, people who make posts this ridiculous should be the ones whose mouths are clamped. What people that could become cheat mods are arguing because I have seen nothing like that from any of the players whom the community put their majority of votes behind.
  5. Joined
    12 Sep '04
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 11:16
    'mouths clamped' ? seems a little barbaric to me... what about freedom of speech?
  6. Standard memberDalamar
    Lord of the Board...
    My own little world.
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 14:32
    Freedom?
    FREEDOM?

ITS AN ILLUSION!!!!
    ....o wait...sorry...wrong forum

*Backs away quickly*
    🙂
  7. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 15:52
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    I must admit i find it hard to see how there is going to be much agreement once the cheat police start. There definately needs to be some kind of engine searching taking place on the servers, though that may prove to be more trouble than it's worth. Removing obvious cheats will be easy at first but it won't be long before people find ways to conseal their engine use. It's a battle that needs to be fought but i fear cannot be won.
    That's already happening! The cheat police have made it clear they will not randomly screen good players to see if they are cheating, like most legitament cheat police in respected ICS sites do. They state that they will only investigate if you bring forth engine evidence (ie: you have to be a cheat police yourself to file a simple complaint and do the dirty work for them), and they will simply judge the evidence, judge YOU, and then finally judge the player in question. So they are nothing but arbiters, not police. I thought Russ was the only arbiter and the cheat police would simply do their job, I guess not. . .
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 16:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 16:20
    Originally posted by mateulose
    That's already happening! The cheat police have made it clear they will not randomly screen good players to see if they are cheating, like most legitament cheat police in respected ICS sites do. They state that they will only investigate if you bring forth engine evidence (ie: you have to be a cheat police yourself to file a simple complaint and do the di ...[text shortened]... ought Russ was the only arbiter and the cheat police would simply do their job, I guess not. . .
    What's that smell?

D
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 16:342 edits

11. Standard memberthecheat2
    I finally subscribed
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '05 02:41
    Mateulose u just suck
  12. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '05 11:30

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree