1. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 08:21
    next to the clan name on the list of clans. This would make it easier for clan leaders to see if the clan is available for a challenge instead of having ot go to the clan page every time to see if the clan is available or not.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 15:01
    yes...a good idea from the far east...put up the little green light you use
    for showing that you are online..
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 15:09
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    yes...a good idea from the far east...
    Far East? Rather far south.
    According to his flag he's an Antarctican.
  4. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 15:111 edit
    Originally posted by mochiron
    next to the clan name on the list of clans. This would make it easier for clan leaders to see if the clan is available for a challenge instead of having ot go to the clan page every time to see if the clan is available or not.
    The green light shows that a certain player is active.

In the Clan list you can tick the box "Is accepting challenges" (on the left). After pressing the button "Search", only those Clans are listed that are available for challenges.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 15:13
    i like the greenie light thing...
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 16:09
    Why would a clan not be available for challenges ?

I'd propose to totally abandon the possibility to have the entire clan unavailable for challenges..

1) The individuals can already make themselves unavailable
    2) Provide clan leaders with the possibility to make players unavailable, i.e. in case a certain player has reached his/her max amount of games for the clan
  7. Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 16:28
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    [b]Why would a clan not be available for challenges ?

I'd propose to totally abandon the possibility to have the entire clan unavailable for challenges..

1) The individuals can already make themselves unavailable
    2) Provide clan leaders with the possibility to make players unavailable, i.e. in case a certain player has reached his/her max amount of games for the clan[/b]
    If a clan member hasn't made themselves unavailable and I don't think the player should have any more games, then I don't put them in any more games. I think that allowing a clan leader to make players automatically unavailable gives them too much power. It should be decided match to match.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 16:42
    the little green light to the right of the clan name on the ladder pages would look cool...
  9. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 17:38
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    the little green light to the right of the clan name on the ladder pages would look cool...
    thats what I was thinking....or a green symbol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree