1. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    20 Aug '06 20:541 edit
    Would quite like to see a feature where the Clan Captains can make their own clan members unavailable for challenges.

Reason behind thisis, recently i've taken on the captaincy of LFC clan. I've been very busy at work etc..so haven't had the chance to really look into challenges as throughly as i would have like to make them even challenges etc..

I've recently started a few challenges where i've set a challenge against another clan, but only too realise that that member of the other clan hasn't been online for months on end, so effectivly the clan challenge will never end.
    I know clan leaders don't want to kick out members of their own clan (even if they haven't moved for manier month), in the hope they may rejoin later on, so whilst they're away, they can make them temporarily unavailable.

Anyway, just an idea 🙂

Ooh, just had another idea.....If the clan member wants to carry on playing for another clan in the meantime, they can request for the captain to use the facility so that clan won't set up any games for them for the duration 🙂
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    20 Aug '06 22:17
    If your clan leader makes you unavailable that is the time to leave that clan.

Nothing like moral support.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 08:22
    My problem is the opposite one, in a way...:

I'm in three clans, at the moment. One clan gives me a game load I don't want. I more want a few games at each clan.

The remedy is to mark off the "Available for challenges" checkbox, but then I cannot be available for any clan.

I want to decide myself in what clan I still want to be available (the one with game load) but still be available to othe clans ( the ones with a more moderate size of game load).

So I want one "Available for challenges" for every clan I'm a member of. Is this possible?
  4. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 18:03
    Thats a good shout too although i only belong to one clan, but can see your point.

My initial reasoning behind this idea was becuase i was under the impression that you could claim the skull if the game hasn't been initiated at all, by the white player not making their first move.
    But i have been proven wrong........
  5. London
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 20:52
    Originally posted by millerman
    Would quite like to see a feature where the Clan Captains can make their own clan members unavailable for challenges.

Reason behind thisis, recently i've taken on the captaincy of LFC clan. I've been very busy at work etc..so haven't had the chance to really look into challenges as throughly as i would have like to make them even challenges etc..

I'v ...[text shortened]... n to use the facility so that clan won't set up any games for them for the duration 🙂
    This would actually be useful for players who do not like to take of their availability, but still give clan leaders a limit on how many games they want.
  6. Standard memberrandolf
    Emperor
    London
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 19:27
    Millerman get back in touch .........

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree