1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jul '07 22:13
    I know this has been suggested numerous times, but can we possibly get a series of checkboxes on the My Clan Settings page to denote clan challenge availability for *each* clan we're in, instead of one single checkbox for all the clans we're in?

I know most clan leaders would be moved to tears that such a feature has finally been made available...
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    15 Jul '07 22:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I know this has been suggested numerous times, but can we possibly get a series of checkboxes on the My Clan Settings page to denote clan challenge availability for *each* clan we're in, instead of one single checkbox for all the clans we're in?

I know most clan leaders would be moved to tears that such a feature has finally been made available...
    Also, allow an option to set the maximum clan games a member will take for his/her separate clans.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Jul '07 22:43
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Also, allow an option to set the maximum clan games a member will take for his/her separate clans.
    No need for a checkbox if you specify a max number of clan games for each clan.

D
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    16 Jul '07 11:31
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    No need for a checkbox if you specify a max number of clan games for each clan.

D
    Yes but the problem is when a clan leader has 20 members and most of them specify. I doubt the leader will remember everyone. But maybe they can.
  5. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '07 14:15
    Yes but the problem is when a clan leader has 20 members and most of them specify. I doubt the leader will remember everyone. But maybe they can.
    I can't.

Good suggestion Suzi.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Jul '07 14:38
    Originally posted by SJ247
    I can't.

Good suggestion Suzi.
    The big clan updates is in the pipeline - and only about 2 projects away.

(Conditional moves being the next one to get released after another more minor update going live later today/tomorrow.)

-Russ
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '07 14:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne

It would give my a easier life. I have 20 members in my clan, I have a Excel table of availability and preferred maximum of games, and preferred thinking times. But still I have enormous problems to make a good challenge. Many mistakes have been made.

I never give my members games when they are on vacation (it shouldn't be possible) and of couse when they have set themselves as unavailable, but more information must be forwarded in writing.

I would like as a member, be able to set my availability from clan to clan, the maximum numbers of games from clan to clan, the preferred thinking times from clan to clan.

I would like as a clan leader, be able to know the other clans members availability, so I can make a challenge that is most likely to be accepted, and other clan leaders to know my members availability. It shouldn't be possible to bring in a member into a challenge who has a vacation, reach a his maximum games or set himself as unavailable.

If i can have this, then a tear of joy will roll down my face.
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Jul '07 16:251 edit
    But the system should automagically make them available/unavailable (for that particular clan) according to their specified number of games for the clan.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree