1. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 16:24
    Thanks for the improvement. I like how you can remove a bracket without dialing up "vacant" on each side. That's a time saver. I also like the ratings next to the player's name. I haven't used the message part yet, but that's handy when certain challenges get bounced a few times, you can state your intentions. However, I do miss the rating avg. for the proposed match, I used to try to keep those numbers close on both sides and I felt like a genius whenever I hit it on the head and they were equal.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 16:57
    agreed, I like the improvements but miss the average rating for the entire challenge.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 17:21
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    agreed, I like the improvements but miss the average rating for the entire challenge.
    I'll get that back in shortly.

It was a mistake that I didnt include it. The longer I worked on the new version without it, the more I forget it ever existed. If you see what I mean

🙄
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 19:12
    Originally posted by Russ
    I'll get that back in shortly.

It was a mistake that I didnt include it. The longer I worked on the new version without it, the more I forget it ever existed. If you see what I mean

🙄
    🙂 Ironically - Yes
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 20:33
    That's the way it was with my calculus homework. I totally understand.
  6. Farnborough
    Moves
    28 Apr '09 11:23
    Yeah, good changes Russ, but how about making the rate of each player based on their tourney entry level. It will save lots of time checking each player to make sure it's a fair game. I'm sure this has come up before but it would be much better in my opinion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree