1. Naestved
    Moves
    03 May '05 07:35
    Most clan leaders have probably been challenged, receiving an otherwise fair looking challenge

Player X (1102) vs Player Y (1098)

But when fetching the detail for Player Y, one can notice that his current rating is apparently only due to major timeouts, and that he usually averages 1400.

This makes it pretty hard with the current clan challenge bouncing if multiple games are being racked up, as you have to check out the details for the opposition.

So I would love some kind of rating summary for each of the oppononents on the clan challenge page, so that I can get a quick impression of whether I'm being hustled or the opponont is fair.

Cheers, Flix
    Clan Leader - Fangorn and Friends
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 May '05 08:03
    I think it's my job as clan leader to check out of the form of the proposed opponents before accepting any challenge - if you automate everything then clan leaders won't have to do anything.
  3. Naestved
    Moves
    04 May '05 22:25
    it certainly is fun to browse through endless players and their ratings while bouncing challenges... I mean, if you could at least sum up the data on the challenge window somehow, then it would be easier to bounce it.

Unless you really enjoy browsing through endless user profiles :-)

Cheers, Flix
  4. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    07 May '05 10:00

i think a good solution to this problem is to see not only the players' current rating when matching up or bouncing a challenge, but also their 3-month highest rating.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree