1. Standard memberGovnarSmrti
    central scrutinizer
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 18:39
    Could you implement something like 'my active clan challenges' - a sort of list where I can see all clan challenges I'm participating in. Right now, it's pretty confusing to see current standings.

And, excuse me if thread like this already exists. I searched for something like this, but didn't find anything.
  2. Standard memberGovnarSmrti
    central scrutinizer
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 12:50
    ahm...
    anyone?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 13:38
    Agree.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 19:53
    yep agree
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 20:12
    Originally posted by GovnarSmrti
    Could you implement something like 'my active clan challenges' - a sort of list where I can see all clan challenges I'm participating in. Right now, it's pretty confusing to see current standings.

And, excuse me if thread like this already exists. I searched for something like this, but didn't find anything.
    ya, this would be cool...
  6. Standard memberGovnarSmrti
    central scrutinizer
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 09:27
    it's me again, just to activate this thread again 😀

So, can you implement this feature?
    Right now, I'm in 2 clans and playing in 10 or so clan challenges and I would like to know how is my clan standing...
  7. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 09:52
    it's me again, just to activate this thread again 😀

So, can you implement this feature?
    Right now, I'm in 2 clans and playing in 10 or so clan challenges and I would like to know how is my clan standing...
    Like this?

Clan challenge 107664
  8. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 10:20
    You can use the filters to see this information. At the top of your games list is a yellow and black chequered board. If you click this you get options, one of which is to filter out your clan games...
  9. Standard memberGovnarSmrti
    central scrutinizer
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 10:34
    nope. I know this DaemonSin and Marinkatomb suggested. I would like, when I'm in My Clans page, to see a list of those 10 challenges that I'm participating in. Then I can click on each one of them and see results like DeamonSin said.
    Right now, first I must click on my clan, then on each challenge (my clan has ie 20 active challenges) to see if I'm playing in that one. Then, after all those click-back-click-back, I have to go to other clan and repeat the procedure.
  10. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 10:49
    nope. I know this DaemonSin and Marinkatomb suggested. I would like, when I'm in My Clans page, to see a list of those 10 challenges that I'm participating in. Then I can click on each one of them and see results like DeamonSin said.
    Right now, first I must click on my clan, then on each challenge (my clan has ie 20 active challenges) to see if I'm play ...[text shortened]... , after all those click-back-click-back, I have to go to other clan and repeat the procedure.
    Do you use the RHP plug ins? You can turn the challenge names in your games page into links using these. If you used the filters as well you'd be able to quickly glance over the challenges you're involved in. Does this help?
  11. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 12:22
    Right now, first I must click on my clan, then on each challenge (my clan has ie 20 active challenges) to see if I'm play ...[text shortened]... , after all those click-back-click-back, I have to go to other clan and repeat the procedure.
    This would be nice. I'm up for it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree