Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    20 Mar '05 23:42
    When i recieve challenges for my clan, i am able to change the player match ups but not the Timeout/Timebank settings before re-submitting. Would it be possible to add this feature please?
  2. Standard member Nyxie
    The eyes of truth
    21 Mar '05 00:23
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    When i recieve challenges for my clan, i am able to change the player match ups but not the Timeout/Timebank settings before re-submitting. Would it be possible to add this feature please?
    I like this idea. I play mostly 3/7 clan challeges. If I recieve a higher t.o. I ussually have to delete it and resend it with the same names to change it to 3/7.

Nyxie
  3. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    21 Mar '05 02:43
    Yes, very good idea. Get's a rec.

Josh
  4. 22 Mar '05 00:31
    you should allow those who want a clan and arent prescribed to have a clan if they want to
  5. 22 Mar '05 00:48
    Originally posted by osito panda
    you should allow those who want a clan and arent prescribed to have a clan if they want to
    Well here's an idea, panda, subscribe (or prescribe if you'd rather) and then you can actually have a clan.
  6. 22 Mar '05 00:49
    Gets my rec, mkt.