Clan challenge T/O changes

Clan challenge T/O changes

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
20 Mar 05

When i recieve challenges for my clan, i am able to change the player match ups but not the Timeout/Timebank settings before re-submitting. Would it be possible to add this feature please? 🙂

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
21 Mar 05

Originally posted by marinakatomb
When i recieve challenges for my clan, i am able to change the player match ups but not the Timeout/Timebank settings before re-submitting. Would it be possible to add this feature please? 🙂
I like this idea. I play mostly 3/7 clan challeges. If I recieve a higher t.o. I ussually have to delete it and resend it with the same names to change it to 3/7.

Nyxie

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
21 Mar 05

Yes, very good idea. Get's a rec.

Josh

op

Moves
22 Mar 05

you should allow those who want a clan and arent prescribed to have a clan if they want to

D

Moves
22 Mar 05

Originally posted by osito panda
you should allow those who want a clan and arent prescribed to have a clan if they want to
Well here's an idea, panda, subscribe (or prescribe if you'd rather) and then you can actually have a clan.

D

Moves
22 Mar 05

Gets my rec, mkt.