1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 05:49
    Some clans just don't bother to accept or reject challenges.

It would be nice if after some period, maybe 60 days, that they are automatically withdrawn. It would also be great if there was some way to automatically place those clans that neither accept nor recject challanges out of the category of available for challenges. It's a waste of time to be making challenges with clans that don't act on them. Further, I have to go back and look at three pages of stale challenges to see which ones are just sitting there with no action.
  2. Here
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 07:47
    I agree with you but it should only be 30 days
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 21:02
    Originally posted by coquette
    Some clans just don't bother to accept or reject challenges.

It would be nice if after some period, maybe 60 days, that they are automatically withdrawn. It would also be great if there was some way to automatically place those clans that neither accept nor recject challanges out of the category of available for challenges. It's a waste of time to be mak ...[text shortened]... k at three pages of stale challenges to see which ones are just sitting there with no action.
    Alternatively all challenges should be deemed acceptable if not rejected within say 15 days.
  4. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 23:05
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Alternatively all challenges should be deemed acceptable if not rejected within say 15 days.
    Could this be overridden by a clan leader using vacation? I mean, if the leader's not around the challenge shouldn't automatically be considered acceptable.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 23:13
    Sure, absolutely, if the leader is on vacation, that protection should extend to clans. Lot's of options could also be available. For instance, the challenge could include an automatic acceptance, or withdraw, after 30 days, etc. anything but what we have now would be better.
  6. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 23:19
    In that case...rec'd!
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 23:43
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Unlike rutgers I have rec'd your comments 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree