1. Here
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 19:04
    It would be nice when you receive a clan challenge to have a link to your clan home instead of having to go to your home and then to the challenge
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 10:47
    Originally posted by padger
    It would be nice when you receive a clan challenge to have a link to your clan home instead of having to go to your home and then to the challenge
    supported
  3. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 23:03
    endorsed
  4. Here
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 16:33
    Please
  5. Here
    Moves
    18 Jun '13 08:42
    Just to keep this in mind .It really would be useful
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    18 Jun '13 21:52
    I wouldn't want to detract from the OP's suggestion here, but personally I click on the 'clan v my clan' link(s) directly above the board...you can then link to your own clan page as the new beta site lists both clans individually, and not solely as a challenges link...I 'think' that distinguishes the new set up from that of the old ?
  7. Here
    Moves
    19 Jun '13 08:36
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I wouldn't want to detract from the OP's suggestion here, but personally I click on the 'clan v my clan' link(s) directly above the board...you can then link to your own clan page as the new beta site lists both clans individually, and not solely as a challenges link...I 'think' that distinguishes the new set up from that of the old ?
    It would still be nice to go to your clan home directly from a message that says your clan has been challenged
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Jun '13 09:21
    The "new clan challenge" and "challenge bounced" messages have been updated to include links to the challenging clan's home, the challenge itself, and your clan home. Hopefully that is everything covered. 🙂
  9. Here
    Moves
    21 Jun '13 14:49
    Originally posted by Russ
    The "new clan challenge" and "challenge bounced" messages have been updated to include links to the challenging clan's home, the challenge itself, and your clan home. Hopefully that is everything covered. 🙂
    Thanks Russ
  10. Here
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 12:42
    Originally posted by Russ
    Just had a message that my clan was challenged still no link to clan home
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 17:10
    Just had a message that my clan was challenged still no link to clan home
    It works for me. Thanks

Padger you noticed that the words "this challenge" are a link?
  12. Here
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 14:26
    No I did not notice that ,thanks
    It was there

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree