1. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    15 Feb '09 19:38
    I think it would be helpful to this site to clean up some of its dead weight by creating a place for clan leaders to place their defunct clans up for grabs. This would not be a forum type feature, rather a place where they can literally offer them up. All clan features would be frozen with the clan offered here. Most people who want a clan don't feel like going through the trouble of finding one to take over. I think this would greatly reduce the amount of clans being created and end up going nowhere. It would also allow people to make something of the ones that currently exist. Who knows, perhaps a non sub would see one he/she wanted and it would prompt them to subscribe.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 07:18
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    I think it would be helpful to this site to clean up some of its dead weight by creating a place for clan leaders to place their defunct clans up for grabs. This would not be a forum type feature, rather a place where they can literally offer them up. All clan features would be frozen with the clan offered here. Most people who want a clan don't feel like ...[text shortened]... Who knows, perhaps a non sub would see one he/she wanted and it would prompt them to subscribe.
    Maybe we could put them up for auction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree