Clan forum name changes

Clan forum name changes

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 May 10

I had to send feedback asking to get mine changed; wouldn't it be easier for the site administration if clan leaders could do this themselves?

Australia

Moves
20 May 10

Recommended. I've done it in the past myself. Some clans and clubs have a lot of name changes, if leaders could do it themselves it would make more sense.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Kewpie
Recommended. I've done it in the past myself. Some clans and clubs have a lot of name changes, if leaders could do it themselves it would make more sense.
Yes, agreed and signed. This is long overdue.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by divegeester
I had to send feedback asking to get mine changed; wouldn't it be easier for the site administration if clan leaders could do this themselves?
Wouldn't it be better to get the right name from the start! 😏

Australia

Moves
27 Jun 10

If you're recycling an ancient clan, name changes are inevitable.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by divegeester
I dont think clanchanges happen very often. Therefor I think that only getting this by sending feedback is good enough for now.

Im not saying its a bad idea, more options are always good. Im just saying this should be a really low priority since there are many other site ideas that are far more important.